BUY OXYCONTIN ONLINE
OxyContin is a brand name for oxycodone. It is used as an around-the-clock treatment for patients with moderate to severe pain expected to last for an extended period of time. Buy Oxycontin Online It’s available as a tablet.On the street, OxyContin may be called O.C., Oxycet, Oxycotton, Oxy, or Hillbilly Heroin.
This medication is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Oxycodone belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
The higher strengths of this drug (more than 40 milligrams per tablet) should be used only if you have been regularly taking moderate to large amounts of an opioid pain medication. These strengths may cause overdose (even death) if taken by a person who has not been regularly taking opioids.
Do not use the extended-release form of oxycodone to relieve pain that is mild or that will go away in a few days. This medication is not for occasional (“as needed”) use.
Limitations of Use
- Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even at recommended doses, and because of the greater risks of overdose and death with extended-release opioid formulations, reserve OxyContin for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options (e.g., non-opioid analgesics or immediate-release opioids) are ineffective, not tolerated, or would be otherwise inadequate to provide sufficient management of pain.
- OxyContin is not indicated as an as-needed (prn) analgesic.
OxyContin is contraindicated in patients with:
- Significant respiratory depression
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma in an unmonitored setting or in the absence of resuscitative equipment
- Known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus
- Hypersensitivity (e.g., anaphylaxis) to oxycodone
Before taking oxycontin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other opioid pain relievers (such as oxymorphone); or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: brain disorders (such as head injury, tumor, seizures), breathing problems (such as asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (such as confusion, depression), personal or family history of a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol), stomach/intestinal problems (such as blockage, constipation, diarrhea due to infection, paralytic ileus), difficulty swallowing, difficulty urinating (such as due to enlarged prostate), disease of the pancreas (pancreatitis), gallbladder disease.
Oxycontin (oxycodone hydrochloride) is an opioid drug used for the management of moderate to severe pain, usually for an extended time period. Oxycontin is not an “as needed for pain (PRN) drug.” Oxycontin is available as a generic drug. Common side effects of Oxycontin include
- stomach pain,
- loss of appetite,
- dry mouth,
- sweating, and
- decreases in the ability to feel pain.
Tell your doctor if you experience serious side effects of Oxycontin including
- respiratory depression,
- apnea (stopped breathing),
- respiratory arrest,
- circulatory depression,
- hypotension (low blood pressure),
- shock, and
During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. It may harm an unborn baby. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. (See also Warning section.)
This drug passes into breast milk and may have undesirable effects on a nursing infant. Tell the doctor right away if your baby develops unusual sleepiness, difficulty feeding, or trouble breathing. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
There are no reviews yet.