BUY KLONOPIN ONLINE
What Is Klonopin And What Does It Treat?
Klonopin (Clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine. Buy Klonopin Online It is approved for the treatment of panic disorder (with or without agoraphobia), as well as certain types of seizure disorders. However, benzodiazepines are also commonly used to treat difficulty sleeping and alcohol withdrawal.
Panic Disorder occurs when a person experiences unexpected and repeated episodes of intense fear. These episodes have physical symptoms including chest pain, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, sweating, dizziness, and nausea. Fear of future episodes is also part of panic disorder.
What Is The Most Important Information I Should Know About Klonopin?
Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you because you may notice that you feel tired or dizzy.
When starting clonazepam, anxiety or insomnia may improve rapidly or over a period of days.
Benzodiazepines, such as clonazepam, are often used for short periods of time only. They may produce emotional and/or physical dependence (addiction) even when used as recommended. Only your healthcare provider can determine the length of treatment that is right for you.
Do not stop taking clonazepam without talking to your healthcare provider first. Stopping clonazepam abruptly may result in one or more of the following withdrawal symptoms: irritability, nausea, tremor, dizziness, blood pressure changes, rapid heart rate, and seizures.
The use of clonazepam with drugs like opioid medications has led to serious side effects including slowed and difficulty breathing and death. Opioid drugs are medications used to treat pain and include medications such as: codeine, oxycodone, morphine, and illegal drugs like heroin. Some opioid medications are also in cough syrup.
If you are taking clonazepam with an opioid medication, get medical assistance immediately if you feel dizziness or sleepiness, if you have slow or troubled breathing, or if you pass out. Caregivers must get medical help right away if a patient does not respond and does not wake up.
Avoid alcohol while taking this medication.
How It Treats Panic Disorder
Klonopin influences the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors, a neurotransmitter in the brain involved in regulating several functions, including sleep, feelings of excitement, relaxation, and anxiety. By affecting the GABA receptors, Klonopin slows down the central nervous system (CNS), which decreases nervousness and agitation while eliciting a sense of calm and relaxation. This action also assists in reducing the severity of anxiety and panic attacks.
Klonopin’s anti-anxiety effects come on relatively quickly after taking the medication. You may need to take doses a few times a day.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Clonazepam?
Common side effects
- Feeling dizzy, drowsy, fatigued, or lightheaded
- Impaired coordination, decreased ability to concentrate
If you experience these side effects after starting clonazepam they will often improve over the first week or two as you continue to take the medication.
Rare/serious side effects
- Shortness of breath, trouble speaking, feeling very tired, dizziness, or passing out.
- Increased heart rate, headache, memory impairment, irritability, and restlessness may occur.
- Some people taking benzodiazepines develop a severe allergic reaction and swelling of the face. This can occur as early as with the first dose.
- Some people taking benzodiazepines for sleep have experienced various behaviors while they were asleep/not fully awake, such as sleep driving, making phone calls, and preparing or eating food. The individuals have no memory of the events when they awaken.
- Signs of feeling depressed or low mood, thoughts of harming or killing yourself, or lack of interest in life