BUY DEMEROL ONLINE
What is Demerol?
Demerol (meperidine) is a narcotic, or opioid, a pain medication that has been around for quite some time. Buy Demerol Online It was once used frequently in hospital settings to treat moderate to severe pain and is still sometimes used prior to or during a surgical procedure to enhance the effects of anesthesia.
However, the duration of Demerol’s pain-relieving effects is shorter than other narcotics, and its production of toxic metabolites make it an inferior medication for pain control.
Demerol also has a long list of potentially dangerous interactions with other medications. For these reasons, Demerol is now less frequently used to treat pain.
How Does Demerol Work?
The pain relieving properties of Demerol differ from other medications, such as morphine because, instead of keeping nerve endings from transmitting messages of pain to the brain, Demerol acts on the central nervous system, essentially tricking the brain by replacing the feeling of pain with a “high.” Patients who are given Demerol for pain are basically feeling the euphoric effects of the medication instead of their pain.
You shouldn’t take Demerol if you are allergic to meperidine or any of the drug’s inactive ingredients.
Before taking Demerol, you should tell your doctor if you:
- Are 65 or older, or have been taking Demerol for a long period of time
- Have used a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) — such as Nardil (phenelzine), Emsam or Eldepryl (selegiline), and Parnate (tranylcypromine) — within the last 14 days
- Have decreased or insufficient breathing (respiratory depression)
Ask your doctor about Demerol if you have or have ever had:
- Kidney or liver problems
- Lung or breathing problems, including asthma or COPD
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Underactive thyroid or underactive adrenal gland
- Stomach problems
- Recent head injury, including a blow to the head or increased pressure inside the skin
- An addiction to alcohol or drugs
- An enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
Common Side Effects of Demerol
You should tell your doctor if any of the following side effects are severe or don’t go away:
- Dizziness, headache, lightheadedness, sleepiness, and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting, and constipation
- Dry mouth
- Sweating or flushing
- Sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing, or slow heartbeat
- Irritability, nervousness, and unusual thoughts
- Shaking or controllable movement
- Changes in vision
- Itching, rash, or hives
Serious Side Effects of Demerol
You should stop using this medicine and call your doctor if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Trouble breathing, shallow breathing, or stopping breathing
- Very low blood pressure, slow heartbeat, and shock
There are no reviews yet.