BUY CONCERTA ONLINE
What is Concerta?
Concerta is a popular stimulant medication Buy Concerta Online primarily used to treat ADHD in adults and children ages 6 and up. A single dose lasts up to 12 hours, and is designed to improve focus, and decrease impulsivity and hyperactive behavior while active. Below, learn more about Concerta’s uses, dosages, side effects, and reported benefits.
Concerta is a popular medication used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADHD or ADD). Buy Concerta Online It is a central nervous system stimulant and contains methylphenidate, the same medication ingredient found in Ritalin. It comes in 18mg, 36mg and 54mg tablets and is intended to be taken once a day.
Who should not take this ADHD medication?
People with the following conditions should be discouraged from using Concerta:
- Hypersensitivity to Methylphenidate
- Children under the age of 6
- Patients with a history of drug dependence or alcoholism should use caution when using this medication.
- Patients with high blood pressure or a history of heart failure, recent myocardial infarction, or hyperthyroidism should be monitored.
Is Concerta safe for children?
Concerta is FDA approved for use in children age 6 years and older. This medication has not been approved for use in children younger than 6 years of age. (Even if it had been approved for younger children, they would probably have a hard time swallowing the tablet.)
Concerta Side Effects
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- signs of heart problems–chest pain, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out;
- signs of psychosis–hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia;
- signs of circulation problems–numbness, pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, or skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes;
- a seizure (convulsions);
- muscle twitches (tics);
- changes in your vision; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer (rare).
Methylphenidate can affect growth in children. Tell your doctor if your child is not growing at a normal rate while using this medicine.
Common side effects may include:
- mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable, sleep problems (insomnia);
- fast heart rate, increased blood pressure;
- loss of appetite, weight loss;
- nausea, stomach pain; or
There are no reviews yet.